Saturday, May 9, 2015

Melbourne Arrival / Bourke Street / Chinatown / State Library Victoria

  
Emirates Breakfast... In my economy flights experience throughout the years, I don't remember having cold, plastic wrapped buns in my meal. I know I didn't pay for premium class or own some elite frequent flyer membership, but don't you think we deserve at least some warm buns throughout the 8hrs journey~? How do you get the refrigerated butter applied on them anyway?
Highlighting pretty nature to mum
Nice garden outside the library
Free tram zone
Celebrating 150 years of collecting by the National Art Library. Over 100 treasures including original hand-drawn illustrations from Beatrix Potter, a Pablo Picasso artist book, fashion sketches from Dior and Comme des Garçons, rare medieval manuscripts, etc. Free entrance but no photography allowed. 20Mar–14Jun 2015 at the State Library Victoria.

No comments: