Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Monday, November 12, 2012
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Saturday, November 10, 2012
Friday, November 9, 2012
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Saturday, October 6, 2012
8 oz. mascarpone cheese (1 container), 8 oz. Cool Whip (1 tub), 2 large tablespoons Nutella, 24 lady fingers (1 package), 100ml Baileys (1 Baileys Mini), 1 ½ cup espresso or strong black coffee, Van Houten cocoa powder.
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine mascarpone cheese and Cool Whip.
2. Mix until smooth and creamy.
3. add 1 tablespoon of Nutella and fold it in until thoroughly mixed. Add 2nd tablespoon and repeat. Once completely mixed, set aside.
4. In a shallow dish, combine 1 ½ cups of espresso or strong black coffee and 100ml of Baileys.
5. One by one, dip the lady fingers into the coffee and Bailey concoction. Don’t leave it in there too long or else it will become too soggy and fall apart.
6. Arrange the soaked lady fingers in your desired pan or glass, breaking them apart to fit the entire bottom.
7. Spread half of the creamy whipped mixture on top after layering the bottom with soaked lady fingers.
8. Follow it with another layer of lady fingers.
9. Top with the remaining mascarpone mixture.
10. With a sieve, slowly cover the top of the dessert with cocoa powder.
11. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour. Enjoy!